Applications should be downloaded and mailed with the appropriate fee to:
Western Welcome Week, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton, CO 80120
Sponsors • Applications are fillable PDF files
For a list of sponsorship opportunities visit our sponsor page or contact the WWW office at 303-794-4870.
Festival Day Craft Fair – August 19, 2017 • Applications are fillable PDF files
- 2017 Arts & Crafts Fair Booth Application
• Arts & Crafts Policies
- City of Littleton Special Events Sales Tax Return
- 2017 Non-Profit Booth Application
Please note: the WWW Arts & Crafts Festival is for handcrafted vendors. If you are a commercial vendor, visit our sponsor page or contact the Western Welcome Week office at 303-794-4870 for commercial booth pricing and availability. If you are a non-profit organization, the application and policies and procedures are below. If you are a concession/food vendor visit the food vendor page.
Festival Day Grand Parade – August 19, 2017 • Applications are fillable PDF files
- 2017 Parade Application Form *NOTE: Due to the number of marching bands and entries signing up with amplified sound, the committee is limiting the number of entries with amplified sound.
Food Vendors/Concessions: Please visit our Food Vendor & Concession page for more information
Other WWW Forms for 2017 • Applications are fillable PDF files
- Craft Brew Sample Fest Application
Event – Sunday, April 9, 2017, deadline for application March 20, 2017
- Live Trivia Challenge Registration Form
- Moonlight Golf Registration
- Moonlight Golf Rules
- Volunteer Participation Form • Coming soon!
- Taste of WWW Restaurant Participation Agreement
- Taste of WWW Brewery/Spirits Participation Agreement
- Silent Auction Contribution Form
Forms will be posted as they become available. Fillable PDF forms require Adobe Reader. Forms must be downloaded, completed, printed, and mailed with the appropriate fee to: Western Welcome Week, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton, CO 80120