To our Western Welcome Week Vendors and Participants:
Updated June 1, 2020: We continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and are making adjustments to our event schedule as decisions are made. We are busy planning and make contingency plans as needed for the 92nd Western Welcome Week “Past, Present, Future.” We hope that we will be celebrating community in some fashion August 7-16! Please bear with us as this is new to all of us, we will comply with all recommended government and CDC protocols to keep everyone safe.
We want to thank our sponsors and the community for your continued support.
Take care, stay safe, stay healthy.
**Note: Event information may change and all events are contingent on COVID 19 restrictions**
Applications are fillable PDF forms that require Adobe Reader and should be downloaded and mailed with the appropriate fee to: Western Welcome Week, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton, CO 80120
Western Welcome Week is an independent stand alone 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that relies on community generosity. Thank you for continuing to support 91 years of WWW with your donations, sponsorships, event attendance, and your heart! Please visit our Sponsorship page to see how you can help support Western Welcome Week and continue the tradition!
Other support opportunities
- Become a Community Sponsor — Individual/Family $100; Business $125
- Make a tax-deductible cash donation
FESTIVAL DAY CRAFT FAIR – August 15, 2020
Applications are fillable PDF forms:
- 2020 Craft Fair Application – AVAILABLE
• Craft Fair Policies
• City of Littleton Special Events Sales Tax Return
- 2020 Direct Sales Vendor Application – AVAILABLE
- 2020 Non-Profit Booth Application – AVAILABLE
The WWW Arts & Crafts Festival is for handcrafted vendors. If you are a commercial vendor, visit our sponsor page or contact the Western Welcome Week office at 303-794-4870 for commercial booth pricing and availability. If you are a non-profit organization, the application and policies and procedures are below. If you are a concession/food vendor visit the food vendor page.
GRAND PARADE – August 15, 2020
- 2020 PARADE ENTRY APPLICATION FORM — Due to COVID-19 Restrictions Applications are Pending – updated information will be posted as soon as we certain of the status. Posted 6/01/2020
Please visit our Food Vendor & Concession page for more information.
OTHER WWW FORMS FOR 2020
Applications are fillable PDF forms – Due to COVID-19 Restrictions Applications are Pending – updated information will be posted as soon as we certain of the status. Posted 6/01/2020
- Live Trivia Challenge Registration Form
- Old Fashioned Cake Contest Registration Form – Cancelled
- Volunteer Participation Form
- Taste of WWW Restaurant Participation Agreement
- Taste of WWW Wine Participation Agreement
- Taste of WWW Brewery/Distillery Participation Agreement
- Silent Auction Contribution Form
Forms will be posted as they become available. Fillable PDF forms require Adobe Reader. Forms must be downloaded, completed, printed, and dropped off or mailed with the appropriate payment to: Western Welcome Week, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton, CO 80120. If dropping off your form, call first to make sure the office is staffed that day.