Nip & Nosh – A Nip of Craft Beer and Spirits Paired with a Nosh of Food
Monday, May 14, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
High Plains Tap House — 8176 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Littleton
< Back to Event Schedule
Tickets are on sale for Nip & Nosh “A Nip of craft brew and spirits paired with a Nosh of food”! Available at the WWW office 5890 S. Bemis St.(Wednesday &Thursday) 303-794-4870 and Lewis & Cluck 5664 S. Prince St. 303-797-4818(Mon – Sat 9am-6pm)
Check out the menu for Nip & Nosh!
C.b. & Potts – Highlands Ranch pairing with C B Potts Restaurant
• Craft Brews – Mexican Lager and Juice Lucy IPA
• Food – Sliders
New Terrain Brewing Co pairing with Continental Sausage Makers of CharcutNuvo
• Craft Brews – Lost IPA, Kolsch
• Food – Jackalope sweet & spicy (cherries and habanero) sausage and Mac-n-Cheese Cas sausage
Saint Patrick’s Brewing Company pairing with Southside Pizzeria and more!
• Craft Brews – FireMelon, Tropical Beach IPA, Strawberry Blonde
• Food – Hawaiian pizza, fruit kabobs, Almoncello lemon cream almonds
Spirits – Whiskey, Vodka, and sample cocktails.
Thank you High Plains Tap House for hosting the event!
|Cost||$35 in advance $40 at the event. Must be 21+ years of age, sorry no infants or toddlers|
|Sponsor(s)||High Plains Tap House|
|Contact||Western Welcome Week Office|
High Plains Tap House
8176 S. Wadsworth Blvd.